Quentin is already a month old and counting. He's 10lbs 9oz and 23 inches long, growing like a weed. He's getting stronger and more active everyday and is very curious now, he's fascinated by his mobile and the lights and music on his new swing. He's got a great personality, and we actually get to enjoy it now that he is spending a little more time awake during the day. He's quite the talker, grunting, cooing and gooing all the time. He still isn't very interested in the cats, and they don't really like him much at all. They don't like when he cries and they don't like how he smells.I'm doing a lot better these days, not in quite so much pain. I don't really know what I thought c-section recovery would be like, but I guess it's going as good as to be expected. After all it wasnt planned, so we really werent ready for it at all. I wish I had read a lot more about the whole process, I guess I just assumed we would go in, be induced and he would be born by dinner time (boy was I wrong!). At least now I know what to expect for the next one, hah. I'm really enjoying getting to spend my days alone with Quentin, it's really special, we're having a lot fun getting to know eachother. I'm really looking forward to the next couple of months, growing and learning with him, as long as he doesn't grow up too fast.
Football season is here, and the guys enjoy spending Sundays in their matching KC Chiefs jerseys either watching or listening to the games together. I love that they have something they can do together, and it also gives me some time to myself (for napping or... laundry). Well, that's all for now. Be sure to bookmark this page for more updates.




11 Comments:
He is adorable and we love the site. g-granps and g- grandma
What a great way to share Quentin's hallmark moments! Can't wait for more. Nancy
Amy, Any website with young Master Quentin is a winner. It's great to hear about you and Michael but especially about that future cat-chaser, Quentin. With love and affection, COL RK Stagner, aka Good Looking Grandpa
Hi Amy this is uncle Bob I will be sure to book mark this page and one of these day when life gets back to normal I'll try to come see you all. It is good to hear you are doing good and that Michual is teaching your son the important things in life. go K.C.
Amy-Quentin is precious! I love this site and will definitely visit it quite often! Miss you and hope to come visit you soon! Love ya! Kim
the kmaster and super mom send a big yahoo out to yawl
Love the new pictures. His hair is great and he looks like a very happy baby. Wish we were closer. Grt-Gramps and Grt-Grandma Stagner
you mean there are other little bears if goldylocks gets a look at him she wont be guilty of a b and e she will be charged with breaking entering and staying s
I saw the pictures & am really glad to see them. I Love you Grandma Helen
Love the pictures of Quentin. Grandma & Dad are here for Turkey Day. I Love the halloween costume! Talk to you soon!
<3 Kris
Johnny and I just got caught up on the Quentin Documentary. Loved the video. He is really growing and it is a joy to get to see him so happy. Thinks for sharing. Nancy
Post a Comment
<< Home