
I don't know about you, but Quentin sure is the cutest little bear I've ever seen. I think our kitty jackolantern came out pretty cute too. I was really hoping we would get a few trick-or-treaters but we didn't get a single one. I guess that just means more candy for us. (Like I really need this GIANT bowl of candy begging me to eat it all day long.)
Here's a picture of the jackolantern all lit up.

And here Quentin is with his very first bunny. It's super soft and perfect for snuggling. I noticed that he hugs the burp cloth if its in his swing with him so I thought a bunny might be better and he seems to be enjoying it.


2 Comments:
Love the Holloween Pictures. Keep them coming. Love Granpa willis and Grandma Fran.
And that was about a twelve pie pumpkin kitty.
Q is just too cute.
Post a Comment
<< Home