Friday, November 18, 2005

(How could anyone not love that face, and that look he was giving me, hah. I actually stitched that little duck on the onesie, I'm pretty please with how it turned out. I made one with a kitty on it, too.)

OH MY! Time seems to be flying by these days. I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week. I'm excited about it though. I think Thanksgiving might just be my favorite holiday, because of all the yummy food... and pie, mmmmmm. I'm hungry just thinking about it. Alright, back on track. That's right, Quentin is two months old now! And he's getting bigger and bigger by the day. We had his two month check up today, which included four, yes FOUR, shots. Poor little guy was very unhappy about the whole ordeal. He's weighing in at 13 lbs 2 oz and is 24 inches long, now. He is in the 75th percentile for everything (height, weight, head size). And providing he doesn't get sick he doesn't have to go back to the doctor until the end of January. So here's to hoping he and I have a healthy winter. Quentin has been sleeping pretty well at night, usually from around midnight to about 6-7am. Last night he actually slept through the night, from about 8pm to 6:45am this morning, when I woke him up because he hadn't eaten in almost 12 hours! I felt very rested and he was much happier than he is most mornings. He had been pretty cranky the past few days, not napping very well during the day.

Quentin with napping on his Grandpa Hagins last weekend. He looked very cute in his little bitty overalls.

I don't have any more new pictures for this week, I know, that's what everyone comes here to see. But if you click here, you can see a short video of Quentin grinning from ear to ear.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that video is too precious. i can't wait to see you all of you..hopefully around christmas :)
love,
bonnie

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great grandma and I love the pictures especially the video with sound. We love you guys to. Give Q a hug for us. GreatGrandpa

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home