Sorry this update took so long, my laptop had to be sent away to get the screen fixed, but now it's back and as good as new.
Let's see, what's new since the last update... The night of the last update Quentin rolled over from belly to back for the first time! It was very exciting. And continues to be everytime he does it. I'm hoping to catch it on camera soon, I will post a video if I do.
We had our first snow, on the 21st, it was only supposed to flurry a little, but we got quite a bit of white. The cars were all covered, it was so pretty and smelled so nice. I love the snow.

Thanksgiving was nice. Quentin did great in the car, we only had to stop once each way to feed and change him. He had a lot of fun spending so much time with his grandparents and getting to see his uncles. It's hard to see but he had the cutest outfit for Thanksgiving, corduroy pants with a red plaid button up shirt and a sweater.




Quentin thinks it's funny to wear your pants on your head.

Quentin really enjoys watching TV, from his boppy on the floor. Football is his favorite, but this week he has started to watch the Magic Schoolbus. He will sit and watch a whole episode, just as happy as can be. We've gotten him one of the Baby Einstein dvds, which he watched last night for the first time. He giggled and grinned for most of it.

Our kitty Gretchen also likes TV, she prefers to be in control of the remote though.
And for anyone who is interested, here are links to wishlists that I made for Quentin. This one has toys and such and this one is just books.


1 Comments:
Hi Kids We love the new pictures and look at them all the time. We had already went Christmas shopping before we got the new pictures, but I think everything will be OK. We have to do it early in order for it to arive before Christmas. New movies will always be great keep them coming.
Great Grandma and Grandpa Stagner
Post a Comment
<< Home