I don't really have much to say, but I wanted to make sure to get some new pictures up since I haven't updated since the 1st. Quentin's constantly growing and learning new things. Michael has started reading him some children's books that he got in German, they say it's never too early to start teaching a second language.

Quentin all bundled up to head out into the cold snowy weather.

The cats love to sleep on the changing table. Usually they dont want anything to do with Quentin, but yesterday Gretchen was just too tired to move.

Quentin's becoming more aware of his hands and what they can do. Now whenever he gets his hands on something, he holds on as tight as he can.

Quentin likes to play the Guitar Hero video game with his daddy. Looks like he's going to be a natural musician, just like his uncles.

We took a few Christmas pictures for cards last night and I thought this one was just too funny not to post. If you click on the picture you can see a bigger version, to get a better view of the face Quentin is making. (In fact, you can click any picture in the blog to see a bigger version.)


1 Comments:
Love the new pictures. He who controls the remote is in charge.
Love Grt Grandpa and Grt Grandma Stagner
Post a Comment
<< Home