Ok, so I know I never posted pictures from the beach trip in September, but I will post a few now, and then also any other pictures since then. I'm very tired so I don't really have much to say. Quentin has gotten pretty quick on his feet and he's started throwing tantrums, on the floor kicking and screaming tantrums, oh what fun. (Thank goodness his attention span is so short and they don't last but a few seconds, never more than 2 minutes).
Michael and Quentin on the beach (it was the middle of the day but a bunch of my pictures came out dark like this, they were foggy looking too but I was able to get rid of that in photoshop)

Michael and Quentin in the pool

Quentin likes to play in the sand

And eat it too (he ate SO much sand that week)

In his little pool on the beach (a little hesitant)

So cool in his little sunglasses

Quentin likes to shred tissues, making as much of a mess as possible

Playing in the tub with his foam alphabet letters he got for his birthday (Thank you Courtney)

So many toys, so little time (and that's not all of them, there are still some in his room, and ones he hasn't even seen in his closet)

What a little hipster in his hoodie and red shoes

Halloween fun, in his little Blue Slime (monster from Dragon Quest video game) costume that I made him.


Chasing balloons at the party (click on this one to get a better look at the face he is making, its adorable)

And here's a screen shot of some blue slimes in the video game.

I have gone ahead a put a few things together for a wishlist for Quentin again this year. Please do not buy him anymore toys, we have enough plastic toys and even stuffed animals to last him a while (as you can see in the picture above). There are some toyish things on the list but please stick to these type items (wooden puzzles, bath items, etc). Here's the link for his list, it's on amazon again, so just click on the little amazon icon/button.


3 Comments:
god, i wish i could've seen him in his costume at the halloween party. :(
A handsome boy in a great costume. As for the tatrums ask his father.
Love Grt. Gramdma and Grt. Grandpa Stagner
it's my feet!
rc
Post a Comment
<< Home