Monday, January 09, 2006

Christmas was nice, we enjoyed getting to see everyone, and Quentin now has more toys than he could've hoped for. He's enjoying playing with them now that he's got more control over his hands. He goes again to the doctor on the 20th of this month. I'm really curious to see how much he weighs now and how tall he is. He seems so much bigger. Gretchen has decided that she loves formula now and if she can get to the canister she will chew the lid off. She's a mess. Michael and I are well. Thank you everyone for the presents you sent us. And now, for the pictures! Happy 2006.



Quentin is a master of disguises.



He loves to snuggle his bear.



And give it kisses.



Playing in his new stationary entertainer. He loves to push the button that makes the cow "moooo." The cats seem to be very confused by all the animal sounds.



After a long day of playing, Quentin and mommy asleep on the couch.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kids Q is really growing and getting cuter all the time. I guess Gretchen knows a good thing when it come round. Thanks for the new picture We save them all and I'm going to show Q the one with the glasses someday. Love Grt Grandma and Grandpa S

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home