At 6 months (+1 week) old, Quentin weighs in at 17 lbs 14 oz (that's almost 18 lbs! and in the 55th percentile for weight) and is 28 inches tall (92nd percentile for height). He's doing great, a lot more active on his belly, he's not crawling yet, but he still manages to make his way around the floor. He has started pushing up, getting his belly off the ground a little, and I've even seen him push up so his bottom is in the air and he's balanced on his hands and toes (quite adorable). I managed to get a little of that on video. I know it seems like I'm just teasing you all with speak of video, but it's hard to find time to sit down and edit it. He can't quite balance himself enough to sit up on his own, well not for more than a few seconds at least, once he sees his toes he goes for them and tumbles forward. Don't worry, I'm right there to catch him. He still is fascinated by his toes, puts them in his mouth as much as he can. Along with anything else he gets his hands on. He has two teeth now. Two tiny adorable teeth. We've tried several times to get pictures of them but he doesn't like to show them off.

Practicing using a sippy cup. He hasn't figured out that you have to tilt it upward to get what's inside to come out.
He wants anything you are holding. If he could talk I'm sure we'd here "Gimmeeee" a lot. If I'm on the phone, he's trying to wrestle it from my ear and into his mouth, he's had his eye on the remote for a while now (it must taste the best), and as you can see here, he wants the digital camera (it's shiny and it makes noise, it doesn't get much better than that).

Modeling his new knit hat, scarf and wrist/leg warmers that a friend sent him.


1 Comments:
Love the new pictures it is our way of watching him grow. Hope you can make it back this summer so we can get some baby siting time. His grandfather crawled on his hands and feet, never on his knees. Love great Grandma and grandpa S
Post a Comment
<< Home