Tuesday, March 07, 2006


Sorry it's been almost a month since the last update. It's been crazy. Quentin is teething. His bottom right front tooth cut through the gums a little over a week ago, and it looks like the left one will be popping through any day now. Needless to say, he hasn't been a very happy baby. I can't believe he's almost 6 months already. He's a mess, and it's adorable. His next doctor visit is the 23rd of this month, so I will post a new height and weight after that visit. But it really doesn't give you an idea of how much he's grown. He just seemed SO very tiny when he was born and he seems so enormous to me now. He's already grown out of his infant carseat. He's getting closer to being able to sit upright on his own. He is obsessed with his toes, and he's happy as can be if he gets them into his mouth.



Quentin wearing normal people clothes. This is a rare thing. Usually he's wearing just a diaper. He makes a mess of anything I put on him as soon as the snaps are snapped.



Wearing his Tarheel jammies, showing his pride for the Duke v Carolina game. (Duke lost, haha)



Napping in his crib, he loves his snuggle bunny.


I have some video on my computer, but I haven't had a chance to go through and edit it into anything I can upload. I promise as soon as I get a chance to, I will.



We are going to be in NC this weekend for a visit. It will be good to see some family and friends, and it will be a nice change of pace. Though I'm not looking forward to the car ride. Quentin should have a nice ride though, his new carseat is like a huge plush throne.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

His Grandpa Stagner would be happy to "steal" him for a car trip to NC. Hi Amy. Hope Michael feels better soon. (It's March Madness, yeah).

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home