Thursday, April 13, 2006


Just 4 days until Quentin is 7 months old. He's been quite active the past few weeks, with his practice crawling, rocking back and forth up on his hands and knees, and his scooting, he's a quick little guy. He's also taken to pushing his body up and almost into a sitting position. He eats solids twice a day now rather than just once, and he loves it so. It seems avocado and sweet potatoes are still his favorite. I think the newest food he's tried has been zucchini, he liked it alright, especially when it was mixed with applesauce. He's been practicing his finger foods with some star shaped fruit puffs that gerber makes. He likes them a lot, and the past 2 days has gotten much better about picking them up with his finger and thumb and getting it into his mouth, rather than stuck in the palm of his hand. Two more teeth have cut the gum. They are on the top, but they aren't the middle two, they are the ones next to them. We didn't even know he had them until they were out a bit, so apparently they didn't bother him as much as the first two.


And now for the pictures, they are quite a few this go around.



Quentin, in crawling position. He doesn't go anywhere when he's up like that, he just rocks forward and backward, getting ready for it.



He loves video games just as much as his daddy (and mommy, too). Before we locked the tv cabinet he would make his way over to it, and pull the controller off the playstation and into his mouth it went. It was the only this in the whole cabinet he wanted to play with. You can also see his 2 bottom teeth in this picture. It's the only picture we have of them, he's refused to let us get a picture of them anytime we've tried.



Quentin can hold his bottle by himself, as long as its a small bottle (the 4oz size ones) and he's not being held (and he can see the tv), otherwise he prefers that you hold the bottle and feed him, while he pinches you. He's a silly adorable little boy.



Football. Need I say more.



Playing with the "Drop and Roar Dinosaur" we got him for Christmas. You can see him half sitting up, makes it easier for him to play. Even the biggest toys end up in his mouth.


I have gotten started on going through the video, I'm about halfway through the footage we have, well at least one of the tapes, I'm pretty sure we have another one somewhere, I just have to find it. Most of it is just him laying on the floor, doing nothing, because he stops doing whatever adorable thing he's doing as soon as the camera comes out. He will not perform on camera. It's silly. Hopefully I will be able to make it through it all and put together a short little video montage (I guess that's what it would be called, Michael would know...), you know like a clipshow or whatever. Either way, hopefully I can get something together in the next few weeks and get it up on here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home