Yay! A long awaited update, sorry they are so few and far between. I am hoping once we get moved that I can finally get myself on a normal schedule for everything. I have lots of hopes for the new apartment (like staying organized and on top of the cleaning), but we will see how all that goes. And if you didn't know, we are moving, into a new apartment, here in Columbia (just down the street really). We will be getting new phones numbers too, so if anyone needs/wants the new address and phone numbers please send me an email (which you can find in my profile in the sidebar, if you don't have it). Thanksgiving was nice, the weather was really pretty down at VA Beach and Quentin quite enjoyed playing on the beach and boardwalk with his Grandma (but really he loves to do anything with his Grandma). Christmas was good, I am glad it is finally over though, I ended up making 90% of the presents I gave and it was quite stressful and exhausting (but rewarding, I made some really cool stuff and everyone liked what I gave them or so they say). This year I will start making gifts in the summer, so they will all be done by Thanksgiving and December can be a nice calm month. So everybody, start thinking about what you want so you can let me know by August at the latest, haha. I am hoping to get my craft blog updated soon with everything I made for Christmas, so keep an eye out for that. Also I will be capturing all the newish video I have of Q soon, and I will be putting up some clips of Q walking/running/dancing/eating with a spoon/playing with the kitties/etc. He has gotten so big, he's like a little boy now instead of my baby. He wants to do everything by himself, but quite often while being held. He has 2 favorite books that he likes to hear ALL the time OVER AND OVER again and he likes to sit in your lap when you read them, so that's nice. He used to not be very good at cuddling at all. We had our first snow on Sunday (we got 2-3 inches), sadly Quentin and I were not allowed to go outside and play because we are sick. This is Quentin's first time being sick (which had to be some kind of record, he's the healthiest kid around), and he has been the happiest sick kid I have ever met, snotty nose and all (which he would get mad if we tried to wipe, no good). We are feeling better now though, so that's good, especially since I have been sick for over a week now (Q not so long, and Michael was sick too, but only for a few days, though all during the week so he had to miss work). OK, I can't really think of what else much to say, I have probably rambled on long enough. Now it's time to post some pictures. There are plenty of them (though I don't have any from Thanksgiving weekend, or from Christmas morning, I know, what a bad picture taking mommy).
Quentin helping his daddy play video games.
A few shots of Quentin playing at the park and playground in Alexandria one weekend when Q and I went to visit (while Michael was in NC)(they look a lot better if you click on them to see the bigger version)
Quentin being silly in the car with his pacifier in backwards, he rode almost all the way to Alexandria that way (It was Thanksgiving morning).
Helping me clean the bathroom before my mom and brothers came out for a visit (just before Christmas).
Snuggling on his Grandma's lap (he was also quietly sobbing, just a little cranky from having woken up from his nap).
Now for a few "Christmas" pictures. First our official 2006 Family Christmas Photo (the best out of 30+, Quentin was not in a very good mood that night and did not want to behave). Then a few pictures of him (the day after Christmas, I think) opening/admiring a present from his Great Aunt Nell (it's a big paper maiche Q for his room). He really wasn't interested in opening presents on Christmas, he liked the bows, and he liked stealing other peoples already opened presents, maybe next year.
It may seen like he doesn't really wear clothes, but that's not really the case, he's actually fully clothed MOST of the time, haha. And he's not really that skinny (he was just stretching, so he looks really skinny), I promise he is well fed, he actually eats more than I do (he's got his daddy's appetite).
Wow that took WAY longer than I thought it would and it's WAY past lunchtime and Q has just woken up from his nap, so, I promise to be back with an update sooner rather than later (he goes back to the Dr for his 18 month check up in March, so definitely after that, but hopefully before too!).
<3
I can't believe I forgot these 2! (They didn't upload for some reason.) This is Quentin's favorite place to spend his time, that's right, inside his toy basket. Sometimes he takes the toys out so he has more room, but not always. I swear he probably spends half his day in there. Here he is on 2 separate occasions.
OK, now that's everything! <3


1 Comments:
aw, he's such a sweetie!
i just love him sooo much!
miss you all
hope all is going well :)
<3
bonnie
Post a Comment
<< Home