Quentin is now 2 years old! Can you believe it, I hardly can?!?
This is just going to be a picture post, a TON of pictures from as far back as April/May, to catch up photowise. I will make another post on Thursday or Friday, after Quentin has his 2 year check up. That will have all the good info stuff, and possibly (if I have time) some video, but if I don't get any video up then I will do that after Michael and I return from our Keys (long awaited) honeymoon trip (we are like the biggest procrastinators ever, huh). Alright, enough jabbering, we have LOTS of pictures to get to! As always the pictures are clickable for a bigger version.
Hatteras Beach Bum.

This is my box! See it's got my stuff in it!

Playing nicely with Baby Tad (cute asian outfit from the Billingtons)
I got a popsicle, I got a popsicle, I got a popsicle, hey hey hey hey.

Swimming in Grandma Susan's backyard (and flirting with "auntie" Aimee)

MMMMM plastic boat.

Playing in the water bucket.

Off to water Grandma's plants.

Fly Airplane, Fly!

MMMM TV... *drool*

Reading in my igloo tent.

Dirty clothes hampers are the best hiding spot ever!

Look how cute I am, check out my Clue shirt that my mommy made for me!

YAY! My mommy just made me this cool new jacket!

The following 6 pictures were all taken at a HUGE indoor playplace here in town, they have a section for pretty much anything you can think of. And yes, that is a real fullsized firetruck, inside this place Here's a link to it, if you want to check it out.
I'm riding a dinosaur.
(that's a plastic cucumber in his hand)

OH NO! I'm riding a DINOSAUR!

Mom! Look how big this block is!

Imma build something cool with it!

Look at me! I'm driving a firetruck!

Steering wheels are the best!

A day of hiking at the Patapsco Valley State Park

Following daddy through the woods

And finally a few pictures from his birthday "party" yesterday at Grandma and Grandpa's house. (Go Chiefs!)
My grandma made me a cool Blue's Clues cake, but I'm not so sure about that candle thing.

Mmmmmmmm cake!

What is it!? What is it?!? Open it! Open it!

Cool, a car mat and cars! Vrooooom!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home