stagners
i thought it would be nice to have somewhere you all could go to see new photos and updates of quentin (and the rest of us, too) not only will it allow me to make more frequent updates but it will really save me a lot of time, sending out mass emails tends to get pretty time consuming and i always feel like im forgetting someone
Previous Posts
- As promised, and actual update with words, instead...
- Quentin is now 2 years old! Can you believe it, I...
- I know it's been a while, but things have been cra...
- Quentin had his 18 month check up today. He is 3...
- Yay! A long awaited update, sorry they are so few ...
- Ok, so I know I never posted pictures from the bea...
- I know, I really need to get better about updating...
- I can't believe I forgot! I hadn't uploaded the r...
- Quentin had his 9 month check up on the 20th. His...
- Just a quick update, with some new pics, I will up...
Thursday, October 18, 2007








2 Comments:
Thanks for the update, we love the new pictures. Love You All the Great Grandparents
He is getting so big. Time sure does fly by doesn't it? Seems like just yesterday they could hardly walk huh? Love You
Kris
Post a Comment
<< Home