Time has managed to get away from me, but I am back now. First I will post some pre moving pictures, including Christmas and then in the next few days (I promise by the end of the week) I will post pictures since we moved, and a video or two of the munchkin.
So here we go.
Snuggle Bunny.

Can you find Quentin?

Gretchen thinks Q's bed is her own.

I don't need a nap, mommy....

Cat's don't sit in chairs at the table... do they?!

Christmas photo!

And now for the Christmas morning pictures!
Q in front of the tree

More posing with the tree (he picked this pose).

Opening the first present... he didn't get much further before getting discouraged.

Grandma's helping, much faster this way, wrapping paper can be so tricky sometimes.

Ohhhh Cars! This brought present opening to a halt, why open more once you find toys to play with.

Opening again.

Playing his new bongos.

This was what it looked like at lunchtime in MD on the day we had to drive down to NC for the house closing.

Look at this donut I stole off the table!

MMMMMMMMMM!

Yummmy!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home